Now that BC has entered STEP 3 COVID level, we're slowly migrating to a communicable disease prevention plan! For now:
• Please avoid crowding; wait for an opening in reception before coming in.
• We request you wear a masks indoors unless you are fully vaccinated or cannot for other reasons. We are doing the same.
• For appointments, call us when you arrive to check in so we can direct you. We request one person per animal to reduce crowding
• For food or medication pick up, please call us to have your products brought out to the LOWER DOOR to your left (follow the side of the building down the stairs and under the extension).
• DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE SICK.
We need to keep our staff healthy to serve you and your pet. Please send a proxy, reschedule, or utilize our curbside option if you are not feeling well.
We are still offering curbside service as many people have found it helpful, but are now welcoming people in with their pets into our ventilated exam rooms. We look forward to seeing you all in person!
We are immensely grateful to all our clients for their incredible patience as we navigate these uncharted waters. While some measure will remain, such as curbside being offered, the barriers in reception, in-exam check-out convenience, and the pre-visit medical history forms for your pets, we're excited to be able to visit and see our clients again!