We learned a few tricks to using the extinguishers and other fire-safety tips.
- Make sure you have the 5lbs extinguishers (at least) and keep them by the exits.
- For businesses have them professionally checked yearly (our local Fire department does it for us August every year!)
- For homes, invert or shake them up yearly too(when you change your smoke detector batteries as an example).
- Check they stay pressurized (the needle on the gauge in the green)
- Don't turn your back on a fire! Walk up, then back away.
Stay safe out there!